F9 Financial Reporting
F9 is a powerful, easy-to-use financial reporting solution that links Sage 100 ERP (formerly MAS 90 and MAS 200) general ledger data to Microsoft Excel. Microsoft Excel users will be able to apply formulas and formatting to spreadsheets to extract data instantly for complete customized analysis. With F9 you will be able to take any slice of data and create a report on demand. F9 offers a powerful feature package:
- Excel-based functionality ensures ease of use
- Formula Calculations eliminate re-keying of numbers
- Report Analysis diagnoses errors in a report
- Drill-Down Capability by account segments, transactions, pivot details
- Budget Write-Back to the GL
- Consolidations over multiple companies and databases
- Ad-hoc Reporting using the report wizard
With F9 you will never have to manually create and customize your spreadsheets again. Using the Report Wizard, you will be able to create the reports quickly and easily. Then by simply changing data in a few cells of the reports and refreshing by simply clicking the F9 key on your keyboard you generate a new report for a different period or company.
Once a report is designed, recalculating a report is as easy as pushing the F9 key. In addition to Sage 100 ERP, F9 has been integrated to over 150 general ledger (GL) systems, including Sage ERP Accpac, Microsoft Dynamics, Infor, and SYSPRO.
Click here to view the Introduction to F9 Financial Reporting video
To learn more about F9, download the F9 Excel-based Financial Reporting brochure